* GZDoom (v1.9.1 & v3.2x & dev)
* Chocolate Doom
NEW: Now with full support for the Hexen, Heretic and Strife games!
Full touch screen controls and full game-pad support.
* Highly customizable touch screen controls.
* Built in keyboard to access cheats and console commands
* Custom UI to easily select your wads and mods
* Custom buttons for GZDoom for mods
* Fully navigatable UI via a gampad
* Software AND OpenGL modes for PrBoom and GZDoom
* Play thousands of community made mods and levels!
* Downloads midi and Fluidsynth samples for quality music
* Support for Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Strife wads
FreeDoom data included to start playing immediately.
You will need approximately 100MB extra space to download music libraries and FreeDoom data.
Copy your own 'wad' files (doom.wad, hexen.wad etc) to your device to play games compatible with the 'Doom' engine.
Important! You need to supply your own copy of the 'Doom' wad files to play original Doom
Note: A high end device is needed to play complex and demanding mods such as Brutal Doom.
PLEASE email if you have any issues , this is a new release and is constantly being updated and issues fixed.
Full money-back guarantee at any time, just email and we will issue a full refund
Icons and internal touch screen graphics are copyright to Open Touch Gaming.
Screen shots are taking from the FreeDoom game.
This is a GPL source port and contains no 'Doom' copyrighted data.
* Now with full support for:
* New Inventory panel (gamepad and touch)
* New weapon wheel for hexen and heretic
* Includes and load lights.pk3 for GZDoom (option to enable)
* Option to hide non-doom games from Doom Retro and PrBoom
* Added Move forward/back/left/right buttons for gamepad
* Fixed MIPMAPs for PrBoom
* Fixed crashing of some demos on PrBoom
* Added demo playback controls to PrBoom
* Updated to GZDoom dev to latest code
There are no reviews yet, but you can be first to review this product.